Following its reveal earlier this week, the latest issue of Famitsu has shared more details about Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega39’s, the first ever Hatsune Miku game heading for Nintendo Switch.
The Famitsu article shares more details about the new modes and features the developers have planned for Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega39’s, as well as some insight into the game’s development for the Switch.
Check out some translated highlights below:
- Project Diva Mega39’s includes features that will make character customization more fun
- There will be a special mode played using the Joy-Cons that aims at making play easier
- The game will have a brand new theme song
- The developers said they were asked to make a Hatsune Miku game for the Switch quite a lot
- Making plans for a Switch title took awhile to come together
- The team wants to give something back to the fans for Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone selling more than expected
- The team chose Switch because the series originated on a handheld
- The team picked songs that reflected the various “eras” of Hatsune Miku
- The theme songs have “past decade” and “future decade” as themes
- Difficulty options will satisfy all types of players
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA MEGA39’s is set to launch on Switch for Japan sometime in Early 2020.