Nintendo and Koei Tecmo have released the first update for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition on Nintendo Switch in the west.
Version 1.0.1 fixes 5 major bugs and other minor bugs players have experienced in the game. Patch notes below..
- Fixed a bug where Tetra and King Daphnes’ starting levels were different according to whichever mode they were unlocked in. Tetra should unlock at level 34, and King Hyrule at Level 37.
- Fixed bug where Magic gauge wasn’t filling at first level of Smash Boost Power.
- Fixed bug where game was sometimes stopping immediately after Legend Mode “Liberation of the Triforce ” started.
- Fixed bug where a portion of character voices were not playing correctly.
- Fixed bug where player could not enter unlocked maps when restarting game right after unlocking moon area on Termina Map.
- Fixed other minor bugs.