Joakim Sandberg, the developer of Iconoclasts, has confirmed that the game is indeed coming to Nintendo Switch.
Not much details about the Switch release have been announced yet, but Sandberg mentioned on the same tweet he will be adding an option that will allow players to change the game’s difficulty as they load the game.
I'll be adding to all changing difficulty as you load game, a difficulty that lets you get past harder challenges without dying and Boss Rush! pic.twitter.com/4yXbmwy7c3
— Joakim Sandberg (@konjak) April 10, 2018
Check out what Iconoclasts is about below.
Robin just wants to be a mechanic and help people, but without a license she’s a sinner in Mother’s eyes. Ever since picking up her wrench, the world has been going nuts and she’s wanted to bolt it back together. Now Penance is raining down on everyone she loves and One Concern agents are after her.
But something big is going on – bigger than droughts of Ivory fuel and personal conflicts – and Robin’s in the thick of it.
- Hours of nut-twisting platform action-adventure
- Numerous densely detailed locations filled with fine-tuned action and puzzles
- 20+ gear-grinding, screen-filling boss battles stand in your way
- Three game-changing difficulty settings supported by a unique tweak system
- A heart-wrenching epic – can one mechanic fix the whole world?
Iconoclasts is the masterwork of indie developer Joakim Sandberg, seven long years in the making. Iconoclasts delivers awesome action, hilarious hijinks and an emotional rollercoaster of deeply personal storytelling.