Island Flight Simulator, a flying simulation game, has been confirmed for release on Nintendo Switch.
The game is scheduled to launch in North America and Europe on January 25, 2018. It’s priced EUR19.99 on the European eShop and requires 684MB of free space. If the name sounds familiar, that’s because Island Flight Simulator was originally released on Wii U in 2015.
- Over a hundred different transport missions, some of them very lucrative, but also quite risky.
- Exotic setting on an archipelago with twelve islands.
- Three different planes, which can be improved using upgrades for speed, sturdiness and fuel capacity
- Personal hangars and three basic airfields.
- Mouse and keyboard controls