Media Create has published Day-One sales figures for two new Switch titles which debuted in Japan this week.
This time, we get a look at the sales of the new Touhou Genso Wanderer and Sumikko Gurashi games – with a slightly mixed outlook. While Touhou Genso Wanderer: Lotus Labyrinth did well for a niche title, Sumikko Gurashi: School Life Begins barely wowed customers with its cutesy look.
Check out a summary below.
- Touhou Genso Wanderer: Lotus Labyrinth
- 50% sell-through
- Decent debut, but this probably due to a small shipment in the first place
- Sumikko Gurashi: School Life Begins
- 20% sell-through
- Okay debut for this kind of game
- Sales in the long run will be key