Following the big reveal of the Switch Lite earlier this month, Japanese site Inside held a poll asking Switch owners and non-owners about their interest in the new portable-only variant of the console.
The poll received around 3,780 replies, and asked readers about whether they already owned a Switch, and whether they planned to buy a Switch Lite. In total, almost half of the respondents expressed interest in getting a Switch Lite (47.3%), including those who already owned and did not own a Switch.
You can check out the full breakdown of the responses below:
- “I already have a Switch, but I will pass on the Lite.” (1,258 votes, 33.3%)
- “I don’t own a Switch, but I will purchase a Lite.” (1,111 votes, 29.4%)
- “I already have a Switch, but I will purchase a Lite.” (676 votes, 17.9%)
- “I will pass on this version of the Lite.” (393 votes, 10.4%)
- “I won’t buy a Lite, but I will buy a (regular) Switch.” (342 votes, 9%)
What do you think? Let us know in the comments below.