A new update for KORG Gadget has been released on Nintendo Switch, adding new functions and quashing bugs.
To celebrate the release of the patch, a new trailer showing how KORG Gadget is used in a music class in Japan has been released.
Check out the trailer and full patch notes below.
- When “random gadget” is selected in Time Limit Mode, the timbre of the gadgets will now also be selected at random.
- In Time Limit Mode, a “random tempo” function that randomizes the tempo and swing, and a “random scale” function that randomizes the scale and key were added.
- On the piano roll screen, a “duplicate” function was added that copies the current clip content and doubles it.
- A scene and track sorting function was added.
- When editing velocity or automation and setting the tempo, a function for fine tuning by pressing the ZL button was added.
- A “tap tempo” function was added to the song settings screen.
- When editing piano roll screen automation, a “clear automation” function was added to the menu.
- Fixed the tempo settings not being reflected when song data is loading.
- Fixed the bug where, in some cases, save data could become corrupted.
- Fixed the bug where, in some cases, Gadget would freeze when editing Kamata.
- A number of other bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.