Arc System Works has announced Kunio-kun: The World Classics Collection, a 18 game compilation for Nintendo Switch coming to Japan in Fall 2018.
The game will be available at retail and on the Nintendo eShop for 5800 yen and 5390 yen respectively. Three “related titles” and four “overseas titles” will be included in the 18 game collection.
Check out the full rundown below:
A Compilation of Masterpiece Kunio-kun Titles
Kunio-kun: The World Classics Collection includes 11 titles released for Famicom in Japan and four titles released overseas from the Kunio-kun series still loved by many fans, as well as three related titles (to be announced at a later date). It jam-packs the charm of the Kunio-kun series, which consists of unique action games from beat ’em ups to sports and RPGs, into a single set.
The full list of titles includes:
- Downtown Nekketsu Koushinkyoku
- Nekketsu Koukou Dodge Ball Bu
- Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu
- Nekketsu! Street Basket
- Nekketsu Koukou Dodge Ball Bu: Soccer Hen
- Bikkuri Nekketsu Shinkiroku: Harukanaru Kin Medal
- Kunio-kun no Nekketsu Soccer League
- Ike Ike! Nekketsu Hockey Bu
- Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun
- Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari
- Kunio-kun no Jidaigeki da yo Zen’in Shuugou!
- Overseas Title: Renegade
- Overseas Title: Super Dodge Ball
- Overseas Title: River City Ransom
- Overseas Title: Crash ‘n the Boys Street Challenge
- Related Title #1
- Related Title #2
- Related Title #3
Play with Parents, Kids, Friends, and Colleagues
All 18 titles included in Kunio-kun: The World Classics Collection have online support. Enjoy crazy battles with players all over the world in real time for each title. Additionally, up to four players can play at once.
Clear Missions Loaded with Additional Challenges
Three mission types are being prepared for each title. A total of 55 missions await the player. Clearing missions will earn you avatars and “nickname” words that serve as your name card in online play, as well as gallery illustrations and more, so be sure to gradually get items through additional challenges and aim for completion.