Throughout 2017, The Pokemon Company has distributed tons of Mega Stones via online event code distributions in Pokemon Sun and Moon.
These distributions are scheduled to end on October 31, 2017. If you haven’t redeemed all of the Mega Stones yet, it’s best to do so now!
The codes for all of the Mega Stones as well as instructions can be found below for your reference.
April Mega Stones password: INTIMIDATE
- Receive Mawilite, Beedrillite, Audinite, and Medichamite to Mega Evolve Mawile, Beedrill, Audino, and Medicham
May Mega Stones password: AZUL
- Receive Pidgeotite, Steelixite, Heracronite, and Houndoominite to Mega Evolve Pidgeot, Steelix, Heracross, and Houndoom
June Mega Stones special code: MATSUBUSA
- Receive Sceptilite, Blazikenite, Swampertite, Cameruptite, and Banettite to Mega Evolve Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Camerupt, and Banette
July Mega Stones special code: SABLEVOLANT
- Receive Tyranitarite, Abomasite, Manectite, and Aggronite to Mega Evolve Tyranitar, Abomasnow, Manectric, and Aggron
August Mega Stones special code: POYONG
- Receive Galladite, Gardevoirite, Lopunnite, and Diancite to Mega Evolve Gallade, Gardevoir, Lopunny, and Diancie
September Mega Stones special code: DRACHE
- Receive Ampharosite, Altarianite, Latiosite, and Latiasite to Mega Evolve Ampharos, Altaria, Latios, and Latias
- Select Mystery Gift on the main menu.
- Select Receive Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password, then Yes, and then Yes again to connect to the internet.
- Enter your password.
- Watch as you receive the Mega Stones.
- Speak to the delivery person in any Pokémon Center to pick up your Mega Stones.
- Be sure to save your game.