The latest entry into the international smash hit game series Let’s Sing is finally invading the US!
Deep Silver has announced that Let’s Sing Country, the North American debut of the international Let’s Sing series, will kick off the party on the Nintendo Switch on October 25. Let’s Sing Country’s track list includes country music’s biggest hits, ensuring everyone will be able to sing their favorite (or soon to be favorite) tune.
The standard version of the game will be available exclusively at GameStop for USD 44.99.
Check out the screenshots, box art, and game details below:
Yee Haw! Deep Silver and Voxler are pleased to announce Let’s Sing Country, the newest entry in the international smash hit game series, will be available for the first time in the US. Let’s Sing Country will release on October 25th exclusively at GameStop for Nintendo Switch.
Let’s Sing Country is launching with two great versions. Double the power of your voices with the double-microphone bundle edition available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This “performance ready” bundle retails for $59.99. For those veteran performers who already have a microphone for their console, a single stand-alone version is also available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One for $44.99.
Even if you don’t have the Let’s Sing Country USB microphone on hand, your phone transforms into a microphone with the Let’s Sing Microphone app.
For the first time ever, Let’s Sing Country is being endorsed by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment’s iconic “NOW That’s What I Call Music” label.
Discussing the partnership, Jerry Cohen, COO of NOW Music, commented, “NOW ‘That’s What I Call Music’ is excited to be working with Deep Silver on such a well-established interactive games franchise as Let’s Sing. We think fans of NOW Music are going to have a great time singing the music we know they love in Let’s Sing Country.”
With Let’s Sing Country you can follow in the footsteps of today’s country artists like Cody Johnson with “On My Way to You,” Dustin Lynch with “Small Town Boy,” or Jimmie Allen’s “Best Shot.” Pick up the mic and belt out chart-topping hits like Jake Owen’s “Down To The Honkytonk,” or Bebe Rexha’s “Meant to Be” featuring Florida Georgia Line. The track list includes 30 modern and classic country hits, offering a song for everyone of any age.
Whether you’re singing solo or bringing your talented friends and family together for the next “Country Karaoke Party” – with Let’s Sing Country, fun is guaranteed.
The Let’s Sing Country track list features such hits as:
- Bebe Rexha feat. Florida Georgia Line, ‘Meant to Be’
- Cole Swindell, ‘You Should Be Here’
- Darryl Worley, ‘Awful, Beautiful Life’
- Kelsea Ballerini, ‘Peter Pan’
- Lady Antebellum, ‘Just a Kiss’
- Rascal Flatts, ‘These Days’
- Sam Hunt, ‘Take your Time ‘
- Toby Keith, ‘I Wanna Talk About Me’
- Chris Janson, ‘Buy Me A Boat’
- Dylan Scott, ‘My Girl’
- Michael Ray, ‘Think A Little Less’
- Granger Smith, ‘Backroad Song’
- Joe Nichols, ‘Sunny and 75’
- Jordan Davis, ‘Singles You Up’
- Dierks Bentley, ‘Burning Man’
- Dustin Lynch, ‘Small Town Boy’
- Jimmie Allen, ‘Best Shot’
- LoCash, ‘I Love This Life’
- Devin Dawson, ‘All On Me’
- Jon Pardi, ‘Dirt on My Boots’
- Eric Church, ‘Round Here Buzz’
- Lauren Alaina, ‘Road Less Traveled’
- Jake Owen, ‘Down To The Honkytonk’
- Chris Lane, ‘Fix’
- Kacey Musgraves, ‘Follow Your Arrow’
- Cody Johnson, ‘On My Way to You’
- Dwight Yoakam & Buck Owens, ‘Streets Of Bakersfield’
- George Strait, ‘The Chair’
- Glen Campell, ‘Rhinestone Cowboy’
- Kenny Rogers, ‘The Gambler’
In addition to enjoying a stellar track list, players will progress though five unique game modes:
- Perform solo or with your friends in Classic mode. Hit the right notes, score the most points and crack the highest score.
- Find your perfect match in Feat mode. Team up with a friend or one of the in-game artists to blend your voices and increase your prestigious “compatibility score.”
- Ready to take on the world? In the World Contest mode you will compete to reach the top of the global leaderboard or join up with your friends (or rivals) in online competition.
- The innovative Mix Tape mode dynamically generates a unique playlist that will challenge the singer and keep them guessing. You can also create your own mixtapes with the “mixtape creator” for a customized experience.
- Relax after your singing session with Jukebox mode as you enjoy a list of the in-game songs that you have successfully unlocked.
Switch Box Art: