Neurodio Games has announced educational math game Numbala is coming to Nintendo Switch on October 31, 2018.
Numbala is a game that focuses on training the mental numeric axis in children aged 6 to 12.
Check out the game’s trailer and details below:
Enough with boring number operations, learning maths should be fun! Numbala is a game that proves the impossible: a perfect blend of fun and education. Your child won’t even notice they’re training maths!
In a nutshell:
1. Arcade left-to-right game with spaceships and lasers.
2. BUT… it’s an educational game! It is different because it doesn’t look or feel educational at all.
3. Works by training the mental numeric axis in children aged 6-12, especially those that experience difficulties in learning math.
4. Developed with psychologists and cognitive scientists (Nicholaus Copernicus University in Poland) and tested on children
5. There’s an actual scientific paper being written and peer-reviewed about the game (well, the principle that makes it work).