For the very first time in history, Eevee fans and members of the public will receive the opportunity of getting up close with the official Eevee mascot later this month at Fluffy Gathering event.
The Fluffy Gathering event is scheduled to take place on April 21 and April 22, 2018 in Japan. It will be held at two locations – Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo and Pokemon Center Osaka.
During Fluffy Gathering, every participant will receive 60 seconds of personal time with none other than Eevee itself. Wanna take a photo with Eevee? Hug and stroke Eevee’s fur? Sure! Just remember – there will be a “bodyguard” standing close to Eevee whatever you plan to do!
Here are some rules all participants are required to follow at the Fluffy Event:
- Wash your hands before the event.
- Please don’t make loud noises or shout, as Eevee can get easily frightened.
- Eevee can’t eat food and drink consumed by humans, so please don’t feed Eevee.
- When caressing Eevee, please gently stroke Eevee’s neck fur. Please do not pull Eevee’s fur or touch its face, ear, butt, or any other part of Eevee’s body. Please don’t frighten Eevee.
- Please do not touch your mouth when touching Eevee. It’s unhygienic.
Participants who don’t follow the rules will be escorted out of the gathering.
To determine who gets to play with Eevee in the Fluffy Gathering, a lottery will be held at 9am at both Pokemon Center locations. 60 participants will be chosen each day, allocated to one of the three time slots: 11am to 11:30am, 2pm to 2:30pm, 4pm to 4:30pm.
For more information, visit the official website (Japanese).
PR Times and TPC