Nintendo has released its next patch for Metroid Dread.
The patch brings the game up to Version 1.0.2 – and tackles various gameplay bugs that players may have previously encountered. Some of these include the game force-quitting when frozen enemies are hit with a Shine Spark, an issue with the final boss getting stuck, and more.
You can check out the patch notes below:
Ver. 1.0.2 (Released November 3, 2021)
- Fixed an issue where retrying after a game over would cause the play time to be added only when retrying a specific boss fight.
- Fixed an issue where the game would force-quit if you hit an enemy frozen by an Ice Missile with the Shine Spark in a certain way.
- Fixed an issue that caused Samus to move strangely when jumping at certain times in the Morph Ball Launcher.
- Fixed an issue where the final boss would get stuck on a wall and not be able to move during a certain attack, making it impossible to progress in the game.
- Fixed an issue where Samus would get stuck in the wall when defeating the E.M.M.I. in Ferenia in a certain position.