Two Spanish Indie games are getting the physical treatment along with a few bonuses.
Independent developer and publisher, Eastasiasoft Limited, today announced that they will bring ‘Ghost 1.0’ and ‘Unepic’ physically to one cart for the Nintendo Switch. Pre-order your copy at Playasia starting May 30th.
These two popular metroidvania titles will also receive a physical and digital Asia release of Ghost 1.0 on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system in the third quarter of 2019.
This comes after a tweet from a few months ago where the developer talked about making the deal with publishers. Developed by Francisco Téllez de Meneses, both games feature vast maps to explore, hidden areas, deadly enemies, as well as entertaining and often humorous stories!
Ghost 1.0 also available as standalone Limited Edition for PS4™
Nintendo Switch copies of the Ghost 1.0 + Unepic Collection will be available as a Limited or Standard Edition, with a total of 4,000 copies manufactured.
The Ghost 1.0 + Unepic Collection Limited Edition for Nintendo Switch will contain:
- A physical copy of both games on one cart (region free)
- A full-color printed manual
- An original 2 CD soundtrack
- An individually numbered collector’s certificate
- A collector’s box (with a beautifully embossed logo)
Ghost 1.0 and Unepic have both been localized for the Asian market and are playable in English, Spanish or Russian* voices, with Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Korean subtitles. Further supported languages include French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian.
About Ghost 1.0:
Ghost 1.0 is a metroidvania where two super hackers hire a mysterious agent in order to infiltrate the Nakamura Space Station and steal the greatest electronic secret ever. Of course, the space station will defend itself, which is where the fun begins: the station’s defences, with their never-ending arsenal of weapons and artifacts, will have to be destroyed. But the story gets more complicated when the hackers find out about their agent’s hidden ties…
- Weapons: Unlimited ammo and tons of specialized weapons to choose from!
- Upgrades & Items: Hassle free inventory management from aggressive drones to to potions & scrolls.
- Secrets: Find hundreds of secrets hidden in over 300 different rooms.
- Story: Enjoy an intriguing journey filled with humor, dialogue and cinematics.
- Game Modes: Choose between “classic” and “survival” game modes.
- Skill Tree: Level up characters and obtain special skills in this RPG style game component.
Unepic is a mixture of platforming and role-playing game that takes place in a huge castle of medieval fantasy. In Unepic you will explore more than 200 rooms, discover over 100 different weapons and learn more than 70 spells! Unearth countless hidden treasures and defeat nasty enemies, including seven terrifying bosses.
Unepic combines an ‘80s style with modern features. The fantastical adventure is fully narrated with 2000 lines of dialogue and rife with pop-culture references. Unepic will have you coming back for more and more, supporting multiple endings and various difficulty settings.
- Explore: Includes more than 200 rooms to find and explore
- Weapons: Over 100 different weapon-types to choose from
- Spells: Learn and cast over 70 different unique spells
- Treasure: Unearth countless hidden items of great value!
- Enemies: Nasty enemies and terrifying bosses await you around every corner!
What do you think about these games getting limited physical editions? Let us know in the comments below.