During a recent live-stream, Intelligent Systems finally revealed more details about next year’s Fire Emblem Expo. Previously, they only announced that the Japan-only exhibition would take place from 4 – 8 May 2019.
Thanks to fan-site Serenes Forest, we now have a general overview of some main events that will take place at the expo. Aside from the usual merchandise booths, fans can expect the following highlights:
- Providing vocals will be Kawamura Yumi, a popular game music singer.
- Yū Kobayashi, the Japanese voice actress for Lucina, will also be there.
- A CD of this concert will be available at a later date.
- The track-list will be as follows:
- Story 2: Each Map’s Beginning – Shadow Dragon and Blade of Light
- Final Chapter (The Final Holy War) – Genealogy of the Holy War
- Beneath a New Light (Roy’s Courage) – Binding Blade
- Companions – Blazing Blade
- Determination – The Sacred Stones
- Eternal Bond – Radiant Dawn
- With Mila’s Divine Protection – Echoes
- What Lies at the End – Echoes
- Recruitment Medley
- Story 5: Encounter – Shadow Dragon and Blade of Light
- Recruitment – Genealogy of the Holy War
- Comrades – The Sacred Stones
- With Us! – Path of Radiance
- Battle Medley
- Blessing of the Eight Generals I – Blazing Blade
- Applying Justice: Leidrick Battle – Thracia 776
- Battle 1: Player Attack – Shadow Dragon and Blade of Light
- The Devoted – Radiant Dawn
- Against the Black Knight – Path of Radiance
- Dark Emperor – Mystery of the Emblem
- Vocal Songs
- Id (Purpose) – Awakening
- Dusk Falls – Fates
- Lost in Thoughts All Alone – Fates
- Fire Emblem Main Theme – Heroes
- Story will be set in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Performed by the voices of Ike, Titania, Micaiah, Sothe and Soren.
- Celebrates 20th anniversary of Tharcia 776
- Will feature the game’s original artworks
Finally, here’s the event’s official key visual in high quality, for your viewing pleasure.
Expo tickets will go on sale starting 28 December 2018 (6 pm JST) – with prices ranging from 8,500 to 13,000 yen (including tax). You can check out the expo’s official over here for all of the details (in Japanese).