Earlier this year, VEWO Interactive revealed that their monster-collecting game Nexomon: Extinction would be heading to Switch. We’ve had some radio-silence since then – but now we finally have more information about the game’s launch!
PQube has confirmed that it would be publishing the title for Nintendo Switch and other platforms in Summer 2020. As reported previously, the Pokemon-inspired title sees players dive into a diverse world of more than 300 new Nexomon – expanding their party and taking down fearsome tyrants!
Check out the official announcement below, along with more details:
A New Story Begins
Nexomon: Extinction is a return to classic monster catching games, complete with a brand new story, eccentric characters and over 300 unique Nexomon to trap and tame.
The world is on the brink of extinction as mighty Tyrant Nexomon fight for dominion over humans and monsters. Join the guild of tamers and begin an epic journey to restore balance before all hope is lost…
- Begin Your Journey – Leave the orphanage you grew up in, choose your first Nexomon and start your life as a Tamer.
- Explore a World Teeming with Nexomon – Trap and tame over 300 brand new Nexomon from eleven elemental types, with powerful evolutions.
- Join the Fight – Tyrant Nexomon roam free and the Guild of Tamers is stretched to the limit, can you change the tide of the battle?
- Battle Trainers and Tyrants – Step up and take on would-be challengers and dangerous foes in beautifully animated turn-based battles.
- Discover Diverse Regions – From arid deserts to freezing tundra, navigate challenging environments and manage their effects on your Nexomon.