Nickelodeon Kart Racers, a racing game featuring characters from Nickelodeon cartoons, has launched on Nintendo Switch today.
The game is now available at retail and Nintendo eShop for USD39.99.
Check out the trailer below.
GameMill Entertainment today released Nickelodeon Kart Racers, a new multi-player console racing game that features iconic Nickelodeon animated characters from SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, Hey Arnold! and more, as they race on 24 different Slime-themed tracks. Nickelodeon Kart Racers is now available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™ for $39.99 and is rated E for Everyone. Watch the official trailer on YouTube.
Purchase Nickelodeon Kart Racers at major retail locations for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™ as well as digitally on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
“Launch day is finally here,” said Mark Meadows, Partner of GameMill Entertainment. “The characters featured in Nickelodeon Kart Racers are timeless and it’s been a pleasure uniting them in a brand new universe for all generations to enjoy. It is our hope that this game will bring people together for shared fun and competition!”
- Choose a racer from 12 of the most iconic Nickelodeon animated series: SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats and MORE!!!
- Race on 24 different Slimed-filled tracks including Bikini Bottom, NYC sewers, Tommy Pickle’s house, Arnold’s school and more!
- Awesome Co-Op and Local Multi-Player for non-stop action the entire family will love!
- Customizable Karts with multiple power-ups and special attacks!
- Team-based co-op multiplayer, players can perform devastating fused attack for TONS of FUN!
- Slime overload will have you turning you Karts into jet-ski racers!