Nightmare Boy is now available in an extra special physical package!
The game recently launched with a ‘Special Edition’ bundle in Europe and Asia, thanks to publisher BadLand. The bundle will contain the physical game, a manual with artwork, and a CD soundtrack.
Check out more details below.
Madrid (Spain), February 15th, 2019: Months after breaking into the digital market with releases for nearly all current platforms, Nightmare Boy finally makes the leap to physical format, something fans of The Vanir Project title and purist video game collectors were asking for.
In addition, this special edition not only includes the game in physical format, as the inside of its box contains an extended manual with a variety of illustrations and small maps of the areas of the game and a CD with the soundtrack of Nightmare Boy, composed by Vic Hernand.
Nightmare Boy Special Edition will only be available in Nordics, Greece, UK and Asia territories.
Nightmare Boy main features:
- Platforms, adventure, exploration and metroidvania game mechanics.
- “Artisan” graphics, halfway between cartoon and 90’s arcade games.
- Huge environments, full of secrets, items and collectibles.
- A nightmare world full of enemies and final bosses, but with a lot of NPC’s that will help Billy on his adventure.
- Dark storyline, with seamy plot twists linked to each of the ten kids lost in their nightmares.
- Different power-ups and items that will let you get to new zones in the game: new projectiles, double jump, triple jump…
PR Email, Video