GungHo Online Entertainment has released a new developer diary for Ninjala, as well as announced a second open beta for the game.
The second open beta for Ninjala is scheduled to run on May 31st at the following timings:
- May 30 from 12:00 to 13:59 (JST)
- May 31 from 12:00 to 21:59 (JST)
North and Central America Region
- May 31 from 12:00 to 21:59 (PDT)
- May 31 from 11:00 to 20:59 (BST)
- May 31 from 12:00 to 21:59 (CEST)
Asia and Oceania Region
- May 31 from 14:00 to 23:59 (AEST)
- May 31 from 12:00 to 21:59 (HKT)
As for the developer diary, the latest installment details Ninjala’s in-game purchases, which the developers take care to stress won’t be “pay-to-win” and that “skills with determine success” in the game. You can check it out for yourself below:
Ninjala launches as a free-to-play title for Switch June 24 in the west and June 25 in Japan.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.