The official Nintendo customer support Twitter account has put out a friendly reminder for Nintendo Switch owners who live with their pets.
Nintendo has reminded pet owners to keep their Nintendo Switch in a safe place, as the Switch could instantly become a dog’s toy. And in the matter of seconds… it could be soaked in saliva or urine.
See their full warning below (translated by NintendoSoup):
“As pets have poor eyesight, your Nintendo Switch could turn into their toy! And by the time you know it, it’s too late… as your Nintendo Switch would have been soaked by your pet’s saliva or urine. Liquids like this could cause damage to the Nintendo Switch.
In addition, there’s also a chance your pet could bite cables (for the Nintendo Switch dock), causing disconnection. In any case, if you are taking care of a pet, please make sure your Nintendo Switch is in a safe place!
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.