It looks like Switch fans are in for another ludicrous new IP from Nippon Ichi Software (NIS)!
In the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu. the publisher/developer revealed Shoujo Jigoku no Doku Musume (Poison Princess of Maiden Hells) – a new action RPG for Switch and PS4. The game will focus on portraying “a hell for every girl” and feature artwork by Madoka Hanashiro (who worked on The Princess Guide).
According to the magazine, we can expect the game to launch on 25 June 2020 in Japan.
Here are more details below (translation courtesy of Gematsu):
- Poison Princess (voiced by Manami Numakura)
- White Poison Princess (voiced by Mina Takagawa)
- Girl in Mourning Dress (voiced by Tomoko Kawakami)
A Hell for Every Girl
- Yumi Moriyasu – The hell of a girl who turned reality to ashes.
- Mahoro Hiiragi – The hell of a girl who died without fulfilling her promise to a friend.
- Yoshie Nanasaki – The hell of a girl entranced by a curse.
- Misao Mizuki – The hell of a girl who loves erotic books.
- Hells have Poison Swamps born from the thoughts of girls. The protagonist—a man with one arm melted down to the bone—cooperates with the Poison Princess in order to return to the living world.
- Communication parts with the Poison Princess have multiple stories.
- Delusions realized by the reckless thoughts of the Poison Princess wander the hells. There are many variations of these Delusions, such as those that attack at close-range and those that launch sneak attacks.
- The Poison Swamps can be moved by the Poison Princess, and absorb the poison that it surrounds. During this time, you can also defeat enemies caught in the swamps.
- There are various attack methods, such as fusing the Poison Princess in your arm, and firing bullets like a third-person shooter.
- features character designs by Madoka Hanashiro, who previously did character designs for The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 and The Princess Guide
We’ll report back when we get a first look at the game’s gameplay and artwork in the future. Stay tuned!