Good news for fans of Bubble Tea and Pokemon – Chinese restaurant The Sweet Dynasty has announced a collaboration with The Pokemon Company in Japan.
From July 17 to late September 2019, all The Sweet Dynasty locations in Japan will kick off a campaign called “Pokemon meets Sweet Dynasty – Hong Kong Bubble Tea”. During the campaign, all locations will serve Pokemon themed Bubble Tea.
Bubble tea is a popular beverage in Asia. “Bubbles” made of tapioca could be consumed inside the drink. The drink is usually made of different ingredients such as milk, tea, and sugar.
Furthermore, from July 10 to July 16, a limited time Pokemon meets Sweet Dynasty Bubble Tea pop up store will be open at Nihonbashi Takashimaya S.C. New Hall.
Here’s a look at the menu and prices (all prices exclusive of 8% sales tax):
- Bubble Milk Tea (Eevee) – 500 yen
- Bubble Matcha Tea (Bulbasaur) – 600 yen
- Bubble Melon Soda Tea (Pikachu) – 700 yen
- Bubble Rainbow Soda (Pikachu) – 700 yen
- Bubble Mango Soda (Pikachu) – 700 yen
- Melon Soda + Salty Cheese Cream + Tapioca (Pikachu) – 650 yen
- Mango Smoothie + Mango Chunk + Tapioca – 800 yen
What do you think? Let us know in the comments!