The Switch eShop has listed Oh… Sir!! The Insult Simulator, which appears to be heading to Nintendo Switch for 2.29€ next week.
In The Insult Simulator, you’ll have to come up with an insult by combining various phrases. Make chain insults to get combos, and take advantage of your opponent’s weaknesses and insecurities. The game supports single player and online play.
Check out a trailer and more details below.
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employcombos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!