Nintendo fans can finally bite into the latest and lewdest dungeon-crawler experience to grace consoles!
Today marks the release of Omega Labyrinth Life on the US and EU Switch eShops, for $59.99 / €59.99. The roguelite RPG sees players guiding an entourage of young ladies to battle evil and restore peace in their world – all while they get into some family-unfriendly situations during their adventures!
As you may recall, the Switch version of the game will feature all of its mature scenes and mechanics intact, while the PS4 version (Labyrinth Life) is heavily censored. If you’re looking for a totally bonkers Japanese game that’s not afraid to be crude, dive into Omega Labyrinth Life today!
Check out all the details in the official press release below!
Oakland, CA – August 1, 2019 — D3PUBLISHER Inc., a leading Japanese games publisher, is excited to announce today’s global launch of Japanese roguelike dungeon RPG Omega Labyrinth Life on Nintendo Switch™ and Labyrinth Life on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. Developed by Matrix Corporation and published by D3PUBLISHER, Omega Labyrinth Life is now available on the Nintendo eShop for $59.99 / €59.99 and Labyrinth Life is on the PlayStation®Store for $49.99 / €49.99. Both games aim to deliver a lewd, busty, and hardcore roguelike experience utilizing turn-based tactics and growing powers that are bestowed within each maiden’s breasts.
Omega Labyrinth Life and Labyrinth Life feature similar characters, character skills, items, monsters, story plot, dungeon layouts and difficulty settings, but each differ by how they display their sexual content. A list of key differences and comparisons between the two console versions of the game can be found on the game’s website in Japanese here
The story unfolds at Belles Fleurs Academy, a spacious school with a beautiful floral garden that holds a sacred flower of legend known as “Flora,” which radiates a mysterious power that is rumored to grant an everlasting bloom effect to the rest of the flowers in the garden. Suddenly, the flowers in the garden wither away when maiden Hinata Akatsuki transfers to the Academy. Now, Hinata along with a new cast of stunning maidens from the academy, go off on an adventure, exploring a sacred dungeon in hopes of returning the garden back to its grandeur, and to fulfill their own hopes and dreams at Belles Fleurs Academy.
Both games bring familiar roguelike Japanese RPG turn-based mechanics like the previous “Omega Labyrinth” series in which maidens can grow their chest size by accumulating the mysterious Omega Power by defeating enemies in a procedurally generated dungeon with the risk of losing all of the player’s earned stats, items, and gear upon defeat.
Omega Labyrinth Life and Labyrinth Life key features include:
- Tactical turn-based combat: Control and execute strategies between the maidens against various enemies in 2D dungeons
- Procedurally generated dungeons: Dungeon layouts and enemy placement are always randomized every playthrough, bursting with loot and challenges
- Maiden’s dream: Collect Omega Power by defeating enemies to grow maiden’s breasts up to Z-Cup
- Breast Burst Mode: Activate to double a maiden’s stats for a short period of time for tight situations against formidable enemies or enemy hordes
- Skill★Bloom System: Unlock new skills, stats, and more with nectars found in the dungeon and academy that will reveal unique illustrations from each maiden
- Size up System: Squeeze and rub discovered item drops in dungeons between maiden’s breasts to reveal their potential to a maiden’s journey
- New Double Breast System: Change between maidens during a dungeon-crawl to utilize various skills and gain a tactical advantage to maneuver around enemies and obstacles
- Take a break in Slow Life: Enjoy life outside of fighting and dungeon crawling back at Belles Fleurs Academy by exploring the Garden Academy, chatting with other maidens, and managing the garden’s beautiful upkeep for collecting powerups and more