Two heartwarming space odysseys will be taking physical form next year.
Acttil and PM Studios have announced that OPUS Collection is heading to Nintendo Switch in Early 2019. The game collects OPUS: The Day We Found Earth and OPUS: Rocket of Whispers into one physical package.
The publisher and developer did not release any mock-up of the box art, however. For now, check out PM Studios’ press release below for the full details.
LOS ANGELES, CA., November 1, 2018 — PM Studios and acttil are thrilled to announce that the emotional, heartwarming adventure/puzzle game collection, OPUS Collection: The Day We Found Earth + Rocket of Whispers will be coming to Nintendo™ Switch in a physical format in early 2019! OPUS Collection will include both OPUS series titles, OPUS: The Day We Found Earth and OPUS: Rocket of Whispers, which were originally released as digital-only titles. In OPUS: The Day We Found Earth you’ll work together with Emeth to search for the long-lost planet known as “Earth”, while in OPUS: Rocket of Whispers you will attempt to return a planet’s lost souls to the cosmos where they belong. If you never picked up these touching titles on Nintendo eShop, now is your chance to launch into the full OPUS series!
OPUS: The Day We Found Earth
Millions of years in the future, mankind has left its home planet of Earth far behind. But now Emeth, an adorable robot who has made a solemn promise to his creator, must rediscover his lost homeland in order to save all of humanity. But as he tries to fulfill that promise, he begins to realize that he may hold an even greater purpose… This atmospheric, bittersweet tale is the perfect introduction to the world of OPUS.
- Homeward Bound: Operate a deep space telescope to scan the skies for long-lost Earth…and other untold secrets.
- Self Discovery: Investigate your ship to uncover the history of a centuries-old mission item by mysterious item.
- Across the Universe: Explore a universe teeming with vivid and vibrant planets, nebulas, and galaxies.
- Cosmic Vibes: Lose yourself in a sweeping soundtrack that will tug at your heartstrings.
OPUS: Rocket of Whispers
Witness the story of two lonely survivors of an apocalyptic plague, who are given the seemingly impossible task of building an interstellar rocket. Their goal is to revive the ancient tradition of space burial and return the lost souls of the world to their cosmic homeland. Written by the IMGA-nominated author of OPUS: The Day We Found Earth, this tale of loss and rebirth will leave you breathless.
- Land of Ice and Snow: Travel through the ruins of a frozen world, uncovering the history of a once prosperous land as you go.
- Making Space: Gather the materials you’ll need for your rocket, and craft tools to explore even greater distances.
- Alien Artifacts: Uncover more than 100 items, each with unique artwork and descriptions informed by detailed research.
- Aural Adventure: Roam through a beautiful, atmospheric soundscape created by indiePlay-nominated composer Triodust.
PM Studios, Image