Team17 and Ghost Town Games have announced Overcooked! 2: Gourmet Edition, which is now available digitally for Nintendo Switch.
The Gourmet Edition includes the base game and previously released DLC. It retails for £37.49/$48.49/€42.49, but a launch discount of £28.12/$36.37/€31.87 is active for a limited time.
Trailer and details:
Team17 and Ghost Town Games are heading back to the kitchen and the cooking chaos of Overcooked! with Overcooked! 2: Gourmet Edition. Available digitally today for Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One – with the Steam version to follow on 16th April – Overcooked! 2: The Gourmet Edition features the base version of Overcooked! 2 along with every piece of downloadable content released for the game to date in one complete meal.
- Every mouthful: Overcooked! 2: Gourmet Edition features Overcooked! 2 and every piece of previously-released DLC for the game, including Surf ‘n’ Turf; Campfire Cook Off; Night of the Hangry Horde; and Carnival of Chaos
- A banquet of chefs: 58 chefs are ready to cook up a storm, including those featured in the Too Many Chefs pack
- Dozens of kitchens: The base game and the DLC takes players on a journey through 130 weird and wonderful levels with equally bizarre kitchens!
- A smorgasbord of dishes: From s’mores to sushi, there is a delicious selection of 26 recipes to serve up
- Co-op multiplayer: Up to four players can aim for high scores either online or couch co-op through local multiplayer
Overcooked! 2: Gourmet Edition is available digitally on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam for £37.49/$48.49/€42.49, but a launch discount of £28.12/$36.37/€31.87 is active for a limited time.