Team17 has showcased a brand new expansion for Overcooked! 2 during the Nintendo Treehouse: Live E3 2019.
The Night of the Hangry Horde DLC features an entirely new horde mode, 12 new levels, 4 new chefs as well as 3 new recipes. This paid DLC is now available for purchase via eShop for USD 9.99.
Correction: This new DLC is part of the Season Pass previously announced for Overcooked! 2.
Check out the trailer, details, and gameplay below:
New kitchens, new recipes, new mechanics, new chefs and a fiendish new horde mode await!!
Night of the Hangry Horde is out now on #NintendoSwitch.
IF YOU DARE ?♂️??? pic.twitter.com/pVJIfijF0p
— Overcooked ? (@Overcookedgame) June 13, 2019
Get ready to take another bite out of Overcooked! 2
Overcooked! 2 – Night of the Hangry Horde sees players face the most terrifying threat to the Onion Kingdom yet, the unbread, and this time they’ve brought friends! This brand new DLC introduces an entirely new horde mode in which players must use all of their cooking know how to repel waves of ravenous undead ingredients.
- New mode! Eight horde mode levels see players face up against waves of undead enemy attackers including the unbread, giant zombie apples and swift zombie chili peppers
- Plus 12 new levels! Nine new kitchens and three hidden Kevin levels
- Four new chefs! Vampire chef, Ghost chef, Werewolf chef and returning favourite Boxhead chef from Overcooked!
- New mechanics! The guillotine is an efficient new way to chop ingredients and the furnace must be fueled with coal in order to roast your dinners
- Three recipes! Fruit pies, soup and roast dinners.
Nintendo Treehouse: Live – Overcooked! 2: Night of the Hangry Horde DLC Gameplay: