Team17 has released a huge update for Overcooked 2 on Nintendo Switch.
The update now allows players joining online sessions to save progress. Also a huge number of bugs have been fixed.
See the patch notes below.
- Players joining online sessions will now be able to save progress
- Fixed an issue that could occur if a level was quit whilst a chef was chopping
- Fixed an issue that could occur when swapping chefs whilst in the throne room
- Fixed stacks of clean plates/glasses not being correctly reset if placed into a bin
- Fixed multiple issues with counters and objects not highlighting correctly
- Fixed an issue where players could respawn with previously caught items
- Fixed the missing smoke particle in the food van for clients when joining an online kitchen
- Fixed an issue that could occur when interaction with a large pile of chopped ingredient
- Fixed an issue in Level 2 -3 where pots and pans could become stuck on the moving platform
- Fixed in issue on Level 6-3 where ingredients could become stuck when changing the direction of the conveyor belt
- Fixed an issue on Level 3-1 where the chopping boards and sinks could wash/chop without player input
- Fixed dropped ingredients not being consistently affected by wind
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements