Japanese magazine Famitsu has published a new feature on Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers, explaining some additional details about the game.
This batch of details includes information about some of the new characters being introduced to the series in this installment, as well as the New Game+ mode and other gameplay features.
You can check out some translated highlights below, via Personacentral:
Zenkichi Hasegawa’s Persona Awakening
- Zenkichi Hasegawa’s persona is “Valjean.”
- He awakens to his persona ability after a certain occurrence.
- His code name is “Wolf” and he becomes a member of the Phantom Thieves.
- He has an easygoing personality but he has a goal, and for the sake of it he uses cool-headed means.
- He fights by chipping away at his own stamina by using “Berserk,” and by sapping the stamina of his enemies by using “Absorption.”
Akane Hasegawa (Voiced by Naomi Ohzora)
- Zenkichi’s daughter. She’s an enthusiastic fan of the Phantom Thieves. Her relationship with her father is cold.
Akira Konoe (Voiced by Tōru Ōkawa)
- The president of the Madicce IT company.
Strong Enemy Request
- Requests made to challenge powerful enemies. Upon defeating these enemies, you will be able to create them through fusion.
New Game Plus
- If you defeat the Reaper (described below), you can unlock a special second playthrough where you can bring over your level and equipment.
- A certain persona will be available through fusion at the start of the game, and Wolf will be available for use at the beginning as well.
- If you wait before fighting enemies in a request, the well-known powerful enemy in the series, the Reaper, will appear and you can challenge him.
- This difficulty is available only at the beginning of a second playthrough. It is extremely difficult. However, the rewards are also high with an increase in the rate of collecting items which increase your parameters.
Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers launched February 20th on Switch in Japan.