Atmos Games’ Pinstripe will soon be making hell freeze over on Nintendo Switch.
According to Nintendo’s website, the adventure game will be launching October 25 on the eShop. Journey as an ex-minister into the depths of hell, as you chase down your daughter’s devilish kidnapper.
Check out some screenshots below.
An ex-minister ventures through the frozen depths of Hell in search of his kidnapped daughter.
Pinstripe is an emotionally charged adventure through Hell created entirely by a one-man team over the course of five years. Play as Teddy, an estranged ex-minister forced to venture through the frozen afterlife in search of his three-year-old daughter Bo, and her perverse kidnapper. Discover the dark secrets of Teddy’s past, and confront his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe. Thomas Brush, the creator of award-winning indie games Coma and Skinny, reveals a gorgeous art style, breathtaking score, and chilling story with influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland.
- Explore six hauntingly beautiful levels of Hell.
- Listen to an immersive and unique soundtrack written by the game’s creator.
- Use your slingshot to fight your way through bizarre beasts and interesting puzzles.
- Hang out with your family pet George and sniff out clues.
- Discover the mystery behind Teddy and Bo’s death.
- Features a hilarious cast of professional voice actors and celebrity cameo performances!