Japanese Pokemon fans will soon be able to enjoy more delicious Eevee treats in the near future!
The Pokemon Company has announced new menu items for its Pokemon Cafes and Pikachu Sweets store, which will be available from 12 June 2021 onwards. As you can see below, customers will be able to get a new Eevee-themed platter and Eevee frappe, with some fun souvenirs that one can take home!
- Everyone’s melody ♡ Eevee plate – 1,848 yen (tax included)
- Everyone’s melody ♡ Eevee plate (with souvenir plate) – 3,058 yen (tax included)
- Hello Eevee! Royal milk tea ~ with fluffy tail financier ~ – 1,298 yen (tax included)
- Eevee Mofumofu Cream and Glitter S’more Style Frappe – 756 yen (tax included)
- Drink sleeves can be purchased for an extra 550 yen (tax included) per drink
What do you think? Feel free to share below!