Fans of the Galar Pokemon Alcremie can soon get groovy and green with a new plush from Japan!
The Pokemon Company has revealed a new official plush for Alcremie (Matcha Cream) – a green variation of its first Alcremie plush. Along with this, the store will also be selling various matcha tidbits such as biscuits and candy!
Japanese folks will be able to grab these goods at Pokemon Center stores in Japan from 3 October 2020 onward. We’ll report back if and when Amazon opens up international pre-orders for the Alcremie plush.
In the meantime, check out some teaser images and the full list of items below!
[Released on October 3, 2020]
- Alcremie (Matcha Cream) Plush 1,815 yen (★)
- Pikachu Mini Gofuru (Matcha flavor) 540 yen
- Matcha Rusk Pikachu & Mawhip 648 Yen
- Ameya Eitaro Matcha candy 1,210 yen
[ Released on May 20, 2021]
- Pokemon Assorted Cookies (4 types) 1,296 yen
*Item(s) with (★) will be available on Amazon Japan.