Pokemon fans can look forward to accessorizing themselves with some photogenic goods soon!
The Pokemon Company has revealed an official line-up of New Pokemon Snap merchandise – which will feature various tapes, stickers, folders, and more! These new products will be available at Japanese Pokemon Center stores starting from 30 April 2021, which coincides with the game’s actual release date on Nintendo Switch.
We’ll report back when Amazon opens up international pre-orders for these products in the future. In the meantime, check out some teaser images below!]
- Frame Magnet Collection 770 yen
- 8 types in total. You cannot choose the pattern.
- Set of 2 masking tapes 660 yen (★)
- A4 3 Pocket Clear File 396 yen
- Photo Picture Notebook 880 yen (★)
- PET Seal 550 yen (★)
- Jigsaw Puzzle 2,640 yen (★)
- Reflector Mascot (Pichu & Scorbunny & Grookey) 660 yen (★)
- Reflector Mascot (Meganium) 660 yen (★)