Correction: The article initially stated a download size of more than 500GB, it should be more than 500MB instead. The affected areas have been corrected
Bandai Namco has dropped Update 1.1.0 for Pokken Tournament, adding a bunch of new features for the game.
Most importantly, players can now participate in online team battles, and have team battles in event mode. Also, players would be delighted to know that it is possible to record your battles in Practice Mode as well.
On top of that, Bandai Namco has also tweaked some of the pokemon’s attack, so players should take note before heading into the ruthless online playground.
The update will also take up a hefty space of more than 500MB from Reddit sources, so be mindful of that when updating. For more information on the update as well as Pokemon Attack tweaks, you can head on to the full patch notes here.
- Players can now participate in online Team Battles.
- A recording feature has been added to Free Training in Practice Mode.
- Players can get special titles based on their ranking in Official Group Matches.
- Official Group Matches are groups held officially for Pokkén Tournament DX. Rewards are only available for certain Official Group Matches.
- It is now possible to change how battle records are displayed.
- Battle records will be displayed when players enter a group.
- Team Battles are now available in Event Mode
- Adjustments have been made to some Pokémon and attacks.