Sega has announced another free update for Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 which will add a number of new features to the game.
This latest update will add four new playable characters to the game, along with three new songs, additional challenge rules, as well as colorblind settings in the options.
Check out the trailer below, along with a full breakdown of the update’s contents:
- Four new characters added:
- Serilly (voiced by Haruka Yoshimura)
- Rafisol (voiced by MAO)
- Strange Klug (voiced by Mie Sonozaki)
- Yu & Rei (voiced by Miki Hasuda)
- The following Challenge rules have been added to “Multiplayer” and “Online –> Free Play” rule selection:
- Endless Fever
- Endless Puyo
- Tiny Puyo
- Color Blind Settings added to the options (“trichromat,” “protanopia,” “deuteranopia,” and “tritanopia”)
- Three new songs:
- “Request from Puyopuyo”
- “Watashi wa Ubou, Nanimo Kamo!” (Rafisol’s Theme)
- “Akaki Sakebi no Hadou!” (Strange Luke’s Theme)
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.