Two Tribes has released a huge update for RIVE: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch.
The update adds native video capture support, improved support for Asian characters, and other various bug fixes and changes. Full patch notes can be found below.
- Added video recording.
- Improved the checkpoint system, so there’s an even smaller chance you die, respawn and get stuck in a loop of hell in a loop of hell in a loop of hell.
- Improved support for Asian characters in the Leaderboards, like テ but not like Major Motoko Kusanagi.
- Your Achievements now survive the Reset Save Data option in the RIVE Settings menu. Deliberately want to get rid of them? The Delete Save Data option in the Switch System Settings is way more ruthless.
- Fixed an issue where foggy levels could look iffy after switching from TV mode to handheld/tabletop mode and vice versa. Now they look mesmerizing all of the time.
- Fixed an issue with positional audio effects, so their volume is no longer INCORRECTLY LOUD.
- Various other small fixes and improvements.