Psyonix has released Version 1.57 for Rocket League on Nintendo Switch today.
The patch brings tons of bug fixes, but there are also several known issues that aren’t fixed yet. Check out the patch notes below:
- Corrected rear wheel placement on the ‘’99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34’
- The force that flips cars into upright position will no longer accidentally trigger during dodges
- Fixed an issue causing the Camera Shake option to not be respected in all contexts
- Inventory window will no longer disappear when searching an item name
- The “No XP awarded. Minimum score threshold not met.” notification may appear despite earning enough points in a match
- This is only a notification error; your account is still earning the appropriate amount of XP
- ‘Most Recent’ filter option may not sort your inventory correctly
- At the end of a Competitive Match, the end match screen may say you have been demoted to Unranked
- This is only a visual notification error; you have not dropped to Unranked
- Tournament creators may not be able to spectate matches
- ‘Jetstream’ Decal covers painted trim on Painted Octanes when viewing in the Rocket Pass screen.
- This appears limited to the RP screen; Jetstream should show painted trim when playing in a match, training, etc.