Famitsu has published another installment of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate creator Masahiro Sakurai’s weekly column for the magazine.
This time, Sakurai shares a bit of insight into why he rarely talks about what games he is currently playing, despite being an avid fan of videogames. Unsurprisingly, the main reason is to curb fan speculation about what characters might be coming to Smash Bros. We leave you with the translated highlights below, via PushDustin and Sephazon.
- Sakurai says he’s playing more games than usual while he’s home
- Sakurai says he’s afraid to talk about the games he’s playing, as he knows people will think he’s hinting at Smash characters
- Sakurai also doesn’t write about the games he’s playing on Twitter for the same reason
- Sakurai even holds back on appearing on various programs in order to avoid speculation on Smash characters
- Sakurai is currently going through a “trial and error” phase with working from home, to see what approach works best.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.