Atlus has unleashed a new wave of screenshots from the upcoming Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster!
The screenshots feature key gameplay elements such as Reasons, characters, and city districts, and more details about them were released as well. You can check them out below:
- Reasons – Tokyo, which fell to the Conception, transformed into a Vortex World polluted with demons, where the human survivors and demons fought with each other and plotted the creation of a new world. The conflict soon intensified, with a concentration on the humans that advocate “Reasons,” the philosophies of the new world. Former friends transformed into non-humans that advocate Reasons will confront the protagonist. After experiencing these Reasons first-hand, what kind of world will the protagonist choose in the end?
- Musubi – The Reason of Isamu Nitta.
- Yosuga – The Reason of Chiaki Hayasaka.
- Shijima – The Reason of Hikawa.
- Gozu-Tennoh (voiced by Naomi Kusumi)
- Manikin Priestess
- Futomimi (voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya)
- Sakahagi (voiced by Kouji Yusa)
- City Districts – The Conception changed the appearance of Tokyo. While the city became a desert and many buildings collapsed, demons and Manikins gather and live in the several facilities and districts that have retained something of their former selves. Some districts have been institutionalized and are ruled under a specific Reason.
- Amala Network
Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster will be hitting Nintendo Switch in Spring 2021. We’ll report back as we hear more!