Wonder what’s new in the upcoming Switch release of Shiren The Wanderer: The Tower Of Fortune And The Dice Of Fate? Here’s a new peek!
Spike Chunsoft has released a new overview trailer, which introduces the world and some new dungeons/features that will come with this refreshed release of the game. Along with this, the company revealed that the game is now available to pre-order from the Switch eShop for $19.99 USD.
Additionally, Limited Run Games confirmed via Twitter that they would be helping to publish a Switch physical edition of the game.
Check out the overview trailer below, along with more details:
Shiren The Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate is the latest installment in the storied franchise. Legend has it that Reeva, god of Destiny, holds sway over the past, present, and future. Said to dwell in the mysterious Tower of Fortune, Reeva decides the fates of all mankind with a trio of magic dice…
Lead Shiren The Wanderer and his sidekick Koppa in their quest to conquer the Tower of Fortune!
New Bonus Dungeons
- Bladeless Wasteland – As the name implies, there are no weapon drops in this dungeon! Physical attacks do minimal damage, so use arrows, rocks and other ranged attacks to fight your way through.
- Cloister of Certain Doom – Challenge yourself by setting a target number of turns to clear the dungeon within. Fail, and get booted back to the surface. How low can you go?
- Garden of Destiny – Defeating a monster in one attack nets a huge experience boost, but the more attacks it takes, the less experience you earn!
*Unlocked by clearing the main game.
- Music Collection – Encountered a melody during your adventures that you can’t get out of your head? Listen to it anytime you like!
- Live Display – Designed for live streaming, this optional UI displays your status, items, equipment, abilities, gameplay time, and turns spent in the dungeon.
- Wanderer Rescue and Rankings Go Global – The Wanderer Rescue system lets you request help from other players when you collapse in a dungeon, while the Ranking system tracks top dungeon scores and rescue attempts. This time around, the system connects all adventurers around the world, regardless of language or region settings. (There is an option to filter / limit these features by player language settings.)
Shiren The Wanderer: The Tower Of Fortune And The Dice Of Fate will be hitting Nintendo Switch on 2 December 2020. We’ll report back as we hear more in the future!