Looking for something a little deeper than the annual hum-drum of the FIFA series? Well, soon you’ll be able to enjoy some soccer strategy action on the go!
Publisher Toplitz Productions has confirmed that Soccer, Tactics & Glory is on its to Nintendo Switch – with a release window of February 2020. The game sees players managing their own soccer team, with a stronger emphasis on planning and strategy in matches!
Check out a quick trailer of what the game is like below:
- Turn-based matches: Unique turn-based on-the-pitch play system allows players to strategically place their team members in order to capitalize on weaker skills of the opponent.
- Rich League-based Campaign: Start in the amateur leagues, play in cup matches, buy and train your players, improve your club and take them to the pro leagues.
- Skills and Class Systems: With a variety of skills and classes that can be assigned to a player’s team members, Soccer, Tactics & Glory invites players to experiment according to their own playstyle as they build their club.
- Ultimate Face Editor: Change and customize the face of any player on your roster.
- Smooth Animations: Characters move elegantly and realistically during matches.
- Online Matches: Players can join with friends online for a friendship-breaking playoff tournament as they fight to see who among them is the best tactician.