Joysteak’s latest musical adventure has officially received a release date.
Songbird Symphony will be launching for Nintendo Switch on 25 July 2019, with a price still pending. Join Birb in exploring a vast, interconnected world – and make some noise with his friends!
Check out a new gameplay trailer below, along with more details.
Songbird Symphony tells the story of Birb, a young orphaned bird who, having been brought up by a family of Peacocks who discovered him when he was an abandoned egg, slowly starts to realize he’s somewhat different to the rest of his acquaintances. Setting out a journey of self-discovery, players take charge of Birb as he leaves the nest and heads out into a world bursting with life.
- An engaging adventure featuring Birb, a unique little bird with a love of singing and bouncing.
- Dazzling pixel based graphics that interweave seamlessly with gorgeous sceneries and delightful animations.
- Interacting with other characters adds layers of beat to the game’s soundtrack.
- Singing in time with the music adds platforms to play that help the forest’s cast of creatures.
- A vast world to explore with 12 interconnected levels featuring scores of secret, hidden areas.