A new listing on the Nintendo eshop has confirmed that the roguelike dungeon crawler Soul Knight is heading for Switch later this month.
Originally released by developer ChillyRoom for mobile devices, Soul Knight is a 2D roguelike dungeon crawler game similar to Enter The Gungeon. The game boasts randomly generated dungeons, over 170 weapons, and NPC companion helpers. According to the eshop, Soul Knight for Switch will launch on September 19th 2019.
Check out one of the game’s trailers below, along with details from its eshop listing:
Explore dungeons, collect weapons and shoot’em all up!
“In a time of gun and sword, the magical stone that maintains the balance of the world is stolen by high-tech aliens. The world is hanging on a thin thread. It all depends on you retrieving the magical stone…”
We honestly can’t keep making it all up. Let’s just shoot some alien minions!
This is the game you have always wanted in your subconscious. Explore the dungeon, collect crazy weapons, dodge bullets and shoot‘em all up! Extremely easy and intuitive control; super smooth and enjoyable gameplay, mixed with rogue-like elements.
* Unique heroes, with unique abilities.
* 170+ weapons waiting for you to explore.
* Randomly generated dungeon world, new experience every time.
* NPCs that actually matter! They will fight by your side!
* Auto-aim mechanism for super intuitive control.
* Many more features that you will find out in the game.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.