A new breed of extreme and wacky soccer is on its way to Nintendo fans!
Xaloc Studios have announced that Super Kickers League will be heading to the Switch sometime in the future. The fantasy soccer experience features support for up to 6 local players, and multiple game modes.
While we do not have a release date to share for now, check out more screenshots and details below:
‘Super Kickers League’ allows you to play crazy, 3 on 3 football matches, where the only thing that matters is scoring more goals than your opponent!
Inspired by games like ‘Super Mario Strikers’ and ‘Soccer Brawl’, ‘Super Kickers League’ is a new concept, where competing with your friends will be more fun than ever. ‘Super Kickers League’ has great graphics, original retro music and engaging gameplay.
With 3 different game modes, unlockable content, up to 10 teams with special abilities, achievements and a local multiplayer of up to 6 players (4 in the PS4 version), Xaloc have ensured this game is full of excitement -and goals!
In ‘Super Kickers League’ each team has a unique ability. The “Teams” mode is played with a single special ability per team, while the “Kickers” mode, lets you form a team of captains and combine their different abilities, turning the pitch into a real battlefield.
Finally, “Retro” mode allows you to play the game with an orthographic camera and pixel art graphics, transforming the graphics into a much more “classic” format.
- Crazy 3vs3 arcade football matches, in the style of ‘Super Mario Strikers’.
- Local multiplayer of up to 6 players (4 on the PS4 version)
- 3 different game modes: Teams, Kickers and Retro.
- Up to 10 different teams with a unique special skill per team.
- Achievements and unlockable content.
- Possibility to combine captains of different teams to use their skills strategically. (Kickers mode)
- No referees, no rules, JUST GOALS!