Super Mario fans can now enjoy Super Mario 3D All-Stars with new options for each of Mario’s retro adventures!
Nintendo has released the game’s version 1.1.0 update. As reported previously, the update adds an option to invert the camera in all three games. Additionally, the update also adds the much-requested option to use a GameCube controller in Super Mario Sunshine!
Here are the full patch notes from Nintendo below:
- Players can now invert the camera controls within all three individual titles.
- Super Mario Sunshine now supports the Nintendo GameCube controller (sold separately). Players can now play this title using the same controls as found in the original GameCube release.
- The Nintendo GameCube controller for Super Mario Sunshine is supported only in TV mode.
- You’ll need the GameCube Controller Adapter (sold separately) to use this controller with your Nintendo Switch system. Information on connecting this adapter and controller can be found here.
- The Nintendo Switch Lite system does not support this controller option.
- All button displays within Super Mario Sunshine will not reflect the Nintendo GameCube controller.
- Other general fixes have been applied to improve overall gameplay across all three titles.