Nintendo has updated the lifetime sales of the top 10 bestselling Nintendo Switch games as of September 30, 2018.
Super Mario Odyssey remained the No. 1 bestselling Nintendo Switch game worldwide. It has sold 12.17 million units as of September 30, 2018. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has moved 10.28 million pieces in its entire lifetime and is now the 3rd bestselling Nintendo Switch game in the world. ARMS and Kirby Star Allies are tied at No. 7 with 2.10 million copies.
Have a look at the full top 10 bestsellers list below:
- Super Mario Odyssey – 12.17 million
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 11.71 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 10.28 million
- Splatoon 2 – 7.47 million
- 1-2 Switch – 2.64 million
- Mario Tennis Aces – 2.16 million
- ARMS – 2.10 million
- Kirby Star Allies – 2.10 million
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – 1.67 million
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 1.53 million
Keep in mind all sales figures take into account software bundled with hardware, and digital software sales.