GAME, the largest video game retailer in Spain, has published their list of bestselling in 2018.
First, here’s a look at the bestselling titles across all platforms in 2018. Coming in at No. 8 is Super Mario Odyssey, and No. 9 is Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. These are the only two Switch titles to appear on the top 10 list.
- FIFA 19 (PS4)
- RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 (PS4)
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4 (PS4)
- MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN (PS4)
- GOD OF WAR (PS4)
- GTA V (PS4)
- FAR CRY 5 (PS4)
- SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY (NSW)
- SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE (NSW)
- FIFA 18 (PS4)
And here’s the list of top 10 bestselling Nintendo Switch games at GAME:
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Splatoon 2
- Super Mario Party
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- FIFA 19
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!
As well as digital content (download code):
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass – NSW
- Splatoon 2 – Octo Expansion NSW
- Super Smash Bros, Ultimate Fighter Pass NSW
- Pokémon Silver – Download Code + Box
- Pokémon Gold – Download Code + Box
- Pokémon Crystal – Download Code + Box
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons – 3DS
- Pokémon Yellow Edition – 3DS
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Expansion Pass NSW
- Pokémon Red Edition – 3DS
What do you think?