A vertical apocalypse is about to unfold on Nintendo Switch!
Mandragora’s SKYHILL will be hitting the Switch eShop on 26 February 2019, for $14.99 USD. Escape from your pent house suite by descending through the dark chaos of your hotel – and beating up all manner of mutated horrors.
Check out the original Steam trailer of the game below, along with more details.
World War III was an unexpected and cruel tragedy… You seemed to have a nice time, hidden in your fancy penthouse in Skyhill Hotel… Till the impact of a bio-weapon blew away the life and world you once knew.
But that was just the beginning, for now there are mutants everywhere, and they’re eager to rip you apart with their vicious claws. Unfortunately, they aren’t your only problem: your supplies are getting low. You’re forced to leave your cosy and luxurious hideout and search for food. Walking through the skyscraper is literally going through hell, dangers hide around every corner and death is a steady companion. You weren’t prepared for something like this.
From now on, all that matters is survival. And the time is running out.
- Rogue-like RPG gameplay in an apocalyptic survival setting
- Randomly-generated maps – fresh start during every session
- Gain experience, craft weapons and look for useful objects
- Face an army of nightmarish creatures
- Go for the head or land a body shot – choose wisely
- Ever wanted to be MacGyver? Everything you find may become helpful!
- Difficulty levels give you the chance to actually survive this, or try to outlast this hell under the worst conditions
- Open end – is there still hope? Come and find out!
- Various special abilities to unlock
- Turn-based combat with a sophisticated risk and reward system
- Fast-travel with the elevator