Greenlight Games has announced it’s currently working on bringing Table Top Racing World Tour to Nintendo Switch.
Table Top Racing World Tour will be published on the Nintendo eShop by Playrise Digital. No release date and Switch specific details have been announced yet.
Check out the details from the other versions of the game below:
Get behind the wheel of 12 ultra-cool, fully tune-able miniaturized racing cars and take on 20 race tracks and some devious opponents through a comprehensive ‘Championship Mode’ and a multitude of ‘Special Events’. Get online for an 8 player multi-player battle and become the ultimate Table Top racer! Crush your enemies using cunning ‘Power-ups’ and unique ‘Wheel Weapons’ and blast your way to victory! Miniaturized, combat racing has never looked so good or been so much fun.
– 8 Player PvP multiplayer combat racing
– 6 Unique gameplay modes spread throughout the Championships
– 90+ Unique race events to challenge your skills
– 20 Table Top race tracks set around 5 themed locations (4 routes per location)
– 12 Super-cool micro cars – Inspired by some of the world’s most iconic cars
– 8 Cunning, strategic, “Power-Up Weapons”
– 6 Super-powerful “Weapon Wheels”
– 20+ Track exclusive soundtrack by Breakbeat producer Wes Smith of Juice Recordings, San Diego