The English patch is not all you are going to get from Taiko no Tatsujin Switch Version next month. Bandai Namco is also dropping a Studio Ghibli music DLC on 9 August 2018. The DLC will cost ¥500 and contain 5 Studio Ghibli tracks such as:
– Kimi o Nosete (Castle in the Sky)
– Tonari no Totoro (My Neighbour Totoro)
– Rouge no Dengon (Kiki’s Delivery Service)
– Umi no Mieru Machi (Kiki’s Delivery Service)
– Gake no Ue no Ponyo (Ponyo)
The main game actually contains a few tracks from Studio Ghibli’s Spirited Away and My Neighbour Totoro already, you can check out the full song list that is in Taiko no Tatsujin Switch Version here.